Embrace yourselves as we take you on a journey to one of the most massive and breath-taking waterfalls in India. Located on the Goa-Karnataka border, Dudhsagar is India’s fifth tallest waterfall and a sight to behold. You will be able to enjoy the best view of this waterfall as we trek through the dense rainforest of the Bhagwaan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary which is home to a wide range of stunning flora and fauna. This mesmerizing trek is combined with a comfortable stay at Palolem Beach, one of the gems of South Goa. So what are you waiting for? Book now to experience a journey filled with adventure and natural beauty.
2 breakfast, 1 lunch
A/C Sleeper Bus & Minibus
Day 01: Meet us at Swargate, Pune. (Friday)
- Meet us at Swargate, Pune and board the bus for Goa at 8pm.
Day 02: Reach Goa and go to Palolem Beach, South Goa. (Saturday)
- Reach Mapusa, Goa in the morning by 7am.
- Leave For Palolem and have breakfast on the way to Palolem.
- Check in the Hotel at Palolem at 9am. Relax and enjoy the breathtaking view of Palolem Beach.
- Post lunch we go visit the Cabo De Rama Fort and come back by 5pm.
- Palolem beach is famous for Kayaking; one can go kayaking inside the sea for a breath taking view of the sunset. Or you can also spend the rest of the evening on any of the shacks on Palolem beach.
Day 03: Palolem – Dudhsagar (Sunday)
- Leave for Kulem early morning at 5:30am. Have Breakfast in Kulem.
- Board the train from Kulem to Sonaulim (8:30am).
- Start your trek from Sonaulim and reach Dudhsagar Falls (3Kms).
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the magnificent Dudhsagar falls.
- After lunch trek back to Kulem from Dudhsagar Falls (11 Kms).
- Reach Kulem by 5:30pm.
- Leave from Kulem and go to Mapusa.
- Board the bus at 8:30pm and leave for Pune.
Day 04: Reach Pune
- Reach back to Pune by 8am. Say final goodbyes and get back to the grid.
- A/C Sleeper bus Pune –Goa– Pune
- All internal transport (as per itinerary)
- Accommodation in hotel rooms (2 or 3 person per room)
- 2- Breakfast, 1- Lunch
- Forest Entry charges
- Local guide charges
- First-aid assistance
Things To Carry
2 liters of water/person (Mandatory)
Wear quick dry clothes
Poncho/ Rain Jackets
Empty tiffin box
Electral or Glucon-D and Personal medications (if any)
Toiletries (if required) – sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, etc
Any government id
Snacks you wish to carry
Some meals are excluded in the journey (As you will be mostly travelling during this time and you can taste different local food as we halt at some café)
Any personal expenses
Anything other than things included
Cost incurred due to any emergency
- We might reach an hour early or an hour late
- Meeting point: Swargate, Pune
- Make sure you carry the balance amount and some extra cash
If cancellation is done by the participant prior to 3 days of the Event, 50% of total price will be refunded. No refund would be provided if cancellation is done within 3 days of the event.