Grab a chance to experience the ultimate adrenaline rush by rafting in the Kundalika river near Kolad. Rated as one of the top adventurous activity in Maharashtra, this event is tailored especially for all the adrenaline junkies. So come join us to challenge the fearsome waves and cruise through them and feel the rush within you!
1 breakfast, 1 lunch
- Meet us at Kothrud, Pune at 05:30 am (Meeting point: New Poona Bakery, Ajanta Society, Kothrud, Pune)
- Leave for Kolad at 6 am by private bus
- Have breakfast on the way to Kolad
- Reach rafting start point by 9 am
- Put up the safety gear and get briefed about the do’s and dont’s of the activity
- Enjoy the 13 Kms rafting for 2 to 2.5 Hours
- Have lunch at around 1 pm.
- Reach Pune by 5.30 pm.
- Experienced instructors and guides
- Rafting with Safety Gear
Transportation to and fro
All veg meals (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Washroom for changing clothes will be available
Things To Carry
- Extra pair of clothes and towel
- Water 1.5 liters
- Personal medications (if any)
- Anything not mentioned in the things included list
Make sure you follow all the instructions of the expert on the raft
Tshirts and shorts will be ideal clothing
Wearing Helmet and Life jacket is mandatory
If you are wearing spectacles, make sure you tie it up with a strap
Floaters are a good option while rafting, avoid wearing chappals
Avoid wearing any jewellery
JULY 7, 14, 21
AUG 4, 11
14 Years Min
If cancellation is done by the participant prior to 3 days of the Event, 50% of total price will be refunded. No refund would be provided if cancellation is done within 3 days of the event.
Near New Poona bakery, Ajanta society, Paud road, Kothrud, Pune