Get ready to conquer one of the most famous hill forts in the Western Ghats. Harishchandragad is located in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, and is known for its scenic beauty and alluring charm! You will be camping on the top of the fort with some mouthwatering food and starry skies. Witness the famous Konkan Kada which is one of the biggest cliffs of the Sahyadris, fascinating many people from years together. Facing towards the konkan side, the cliff looks down upon Konkan with breathtaking views of the surrounding region. You will also be visiting the Kedareshwar cave which is famous for the big Shivlinga, totally surrounded by water. Come witness this magnificent journey to Harishchandragad to get mesmerized by the beauty this trek has to offer.
Lunch | Evening snacks | Dinner | Breakfast
1 Night Tent stay
- Trek to the summit point of the mighty Harishchandragad (3 Hours trek via Paachnai route).
- Meet your camping organizer.
- Have lunch and explore the area around.
- Visit Konkan Kada and enjoy the breathtaking view of the 4700 feet high cliff.
- Comeback to Harishchandragad and re-energize tea and snacks.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views, scenic beauty and alluring charm of the fort.
- Visit the Kedareshwar caves famous for the big Shivlinga, surrounded by water.
- Tent stay.
- Morning breakfast.
- Stay in tents
- Snacks and refreshments
- Lunch and dinner
- Next day breakfast
- Tent stay
Things To Carry
- Woollen clothes or Jackets, Mufflers, Shoes and warm cap for the night
- Snacks you wish to carry
- Personal medications (if any)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Government ID proof
- Travelling to and fro campsite.
- Anything not mentioned in the things included list.
- Contact us to select your own date.
- Reach Kalyan by Train or Bus. After reaching Kalyan take a fast local to Kasara. From Kasara you will have to hire a taxi that will take you to base village Paachnai.
- Distance from Pune- 170 Kms.
- Distance from Mumbai- 160 Kms.
CAMPING AND TREKKING
If cancellation is done by the participant prior to 2 days of the Event, 50% of total price will be refunded. No refund would be provided if cancellation is done within 2 days of the event.
There are no constructed toilets on the fort.