EXPERIENCE BHANDARDHARA BACKWATERS
Head to one of the most famous camping destination with us, as we have the perfect trip planned for you. Along with the breathtaking views and a comfortable tent stay, we have also added a 30 minute boat ride for you to enjoy the serenity of the lake. Bhandardara is located near Igatpuri and you are surrounded by the mighty Sahyadris and you can gaze at the mighty peak of Kalsubai and other forts from the campsite. Enjoy delicious food beside the bonfire, dance to some music and lie down under the blanket of stars and you will have a whole different appreciation for nature and its beauty.
Evening snacks | Dinner | Breakfast
1 Night – Tent Stay
- Reach the campsite by 4:30 pm.
- Relax and enjoy with snacks and refreshments.
- Enjoy the scenic boat ride (30-45 mins).
- Dinner (Veg/ Non-Veg).
- Tent stay.
- Next day breakfast.
- Stay in tents
- Snacks and refreshments
- Boat ride
- Next day breakfast
Things to Carry
- Woollen clothes or jackets, mufflers, shoes and warm cap for the night
- Snacks you wish to carry
- Personal medications (if any)
- Those who are not used to cold nights, carry extra blankets
- Torch with extra batteries
- Government ID proof
- Travelling to and fro campsite
- Anything not mentioned in the things included list
- Google Maps location of the campsite will be shared once you book your seat
- Contact us to select your own date
- Reach Kalyan by Train or Bus. After reaching Kalyan take a fast local to Kasara. From Kasara you will have to hire a taxi that will take you to Bhandardhara
- Distance from Pune- 170 Kms
- Distance from Mumbai- 160 Kms
CAMPING | Boatride
1 Day/1 NIGHT
If cancellation is done by the participant prior to 2 days of the Event, 50% of total price will be refunded. No refund would be provided if cancellation is done within 2 days of the event.
Yes, constructed toilets are available