Get ready to experience one of the most refreshing treks in the Sahyadris. Andharban also known as ‘The Dark Forest’ is located in Tamhini Ghat in Maharashtra. Andharban is a trail through dense trees, with beautiful views of the Devkund waterfall, Kundalika Valley and Bhira Dam along the way. So why not try something other than the usual to do this weekend. Come get lost in the woods with us in Andharban.
1 High Tea, 1 Lunch, 1 Breakfast
- Meet the team at 5:00 am at Kothrud, Pune. (Meeting Point: Bhelke residency, Bhelkenagar, Kothrud).
- Leave Kothrud at 5.15 am by private bus.
- Refresh yourself with tea and breakfast on the way to base village.
- Reach base village.
- Start the trek by 9 am.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views, scenic beauty and alluring charm of the forest.
- Reach Mid point of the trek by 12 pm and have lunch.
- After Lunch trek to the end point of the trek.
- Get into the bus and return back to Pune.
- Have High tea and Snacks on the way back to Pune.
- Reach Pune by 8:30 pm.
- Transport by private bus from Pune to Pune.
- Veg meals on tour (Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea).
- Guide charges.
- Basic First-Aid Kit.
- Safety equipment
Things To Carry
- 2 litres of water/person (Mandatory).
- Masks, Sanitizers
- Wear quick dry clothes.
- Poncho/ Rain Jackets
- Trekking/Sports Shoes.
- Empty tiffin box.
- Electral or Glucon-D and Personal medications (if any).
- Toiletries (if required) – sunscreen, moisturiser, light towel, etc.
- Any government id
- Fruits / Dry Fruits
- Snacks you wish to carry.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything other than what is mentioned in things included.
- We might reach an hour early or an hour late.
- Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/VyMCu9BUQFWj6BgV7
28, 29 Aug
If cancellation is done by the participant prior to 3 days of the Event, 50% of total price will be refunded. No refund would be provided if cancellation is done within 3 days of the event.